Sunday, July 18, 2010

all along i was doing it with a stranger

Our bodies entwined with lust,
Emotions get the best of us;
Just like the rest, it was fiery hot
In night or in the day 'twas on the spot.
I do not know who I was and,
Neither he knew what he has.

In my bed, he was dead,
Dying inside me tamed and weak;
We were one every night and
Separable every day, in any way.
The battle was never over, love was.
I cried, but we both wanted more.

Then there was a day after my sleep,
After the thousand times of waking up
without someone beside me,
I woke up...to see what is real
And I had understood that he was new
constantly.

He was never the man I loved
and I wasn't the woman he used to love.
I messed up! With no dignity, losing purity;
For I never knew that all along
I was doing it with a stranger,
A stranger who doesn't love me at all.

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe that I can keep loving someone who's a complete stranger to me

    ReplyDelete